Golden Brown Gnocchi. How To: Properly Salt Cooking Water. I spent Sunday afternoon at the ultimate potluck. Recipe du Jour – Golden, Crispy Gnocchi with Summer Shell Beans.
This easy gnocchi skillet comes together quickly in a single pan! Toasted gnocchi that's crispy and golden on the outside and soft and pillowy on the inside! Yotam Ottolenghi's gnocchi with sumac onions and brown butter pine nuts. You can have Golden Brown Gnocchi using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Golden Brown Gnocchi
- Prepare of some olive oil for frying.
- You need 400 g of fresh gnocchi.
- You need 200 g of cubed pancetta.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced bell peppers.
- Prepare of (to taste) salt and pepper.
- It’s of (optional) marinara sauce.
- Prepare of (optional) parmesan shavings.
The Middle East meets Italy in these deliciously sharp and filling gnocchi. Serve immediately with a hint of parmesan and lemon zest. Subscribe to CookTOImpress for new recipe videos every week! Melt the butter, then add the gnocchi and fry until golden-brown.
Golden Brown Gnocchi instructions
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium high heat. Pan fry the gnocchi.
- When they start to color, add pancetta. Fry for 2 minutes. At this point drain the fat if there's more than 1/2 a tablespoon of grease in the pan.
- Next, add bell peppers. Take off heat when peppers soften slightly. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with marinara sauce and/or parmesan if desired. Enjoy :).
To serve, add the fried gnocchi to the sauce and cook until hot through. Serve scattered with the Parmesan and basil. Place the gnocchi in rows, slightly overlapping, in the prepared pan. Just put gnocchi, wilted spinach, Parma ham and mozzarrella balls into a baking dish and bake until golden and bubbling. Mushroom Gnocchi with Walnut Pesto and Arugula – a vegetarian bowl that's made with familiar ingredients.