Buttery Cinnamon Gnocchi.
You can have Buttery Cinnamon Gnocchi using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buttery Cinnamon Gnocchi
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 of (Small) cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1 of Storebought gnocchi (read on package how much to use).
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
Buttery Cinnamon Gnocchi instructions
- Melt the butter and cinnamon stick over medium heat until melted, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Cook gnocchi in boiling salted water until the gnocchi rise to the surface, about 3-4 minutes..
- Discard the cinnamon stick from the butter sauce and reheat the sauce on low heat. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the gnocchi to the cinnamon butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Toss to coat, and add more sugar to taste. Enjoy!.