Gnocchi with homemade creme fraiche pesto.
You can cook Gnocchi with homemade creme fraiche pesto using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gnocchi with homemade creme fraiche pesto
- It’s 1 cup of cherry tomatoes quartered.
- It’s 1 of courgette cubed.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of fresh basil chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped pine nuts.
- It’s 3 tbsp of creme fraiche.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of panchetta cubed.
- You need 3 cup of gnocchi.
- You need 1 bunch of baby spinach.
Gnocchi with homemade creme fraiche pesto step by step
- Chop cherry tomatoes into quarters.
- Cube the courgettes.
- Grate the parmesan cheese.
- Finely chop up 2/3 of the basil and all the pine nuts.
- Mix the basil and pine nuts with the creme fraiche.
- Mix in the parmesan and a 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil in a non-stick pan on a high heat.
- Cook courgette for 4-5 minutes until brown then put to one side.
- Cook panchetta for 2 mins in 2 teaspoons of olive oil until crispy and add cherry tomatoes for another 4 mins then put to one side.
- Fry the gnocchi in 2 teaspoons of olive oil for 8 mins until crispy around the outsides.
- Add 2 handfuls of spinach to the gnocchi and stir together until the spinach wilts.
- Finally mix in the creme fraiche pesto, courgette, tomato and panchetta and garnish with the remaining basil.