Omg! Creamy Seafood Gnocchi.
You can cook Omg! Creamy Seafood Gnocchi using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Omg! Creamy Seafood Gnocchi
- You need 500 grams of gnocchi of potatoes.
- You need 300 grams of mixed seafood.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
- You need 1 of salt, black pepper and pinch of oregano.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine (i used muscat).
- Prepare 150 ml of cooking cream.
- Prepare of shreded parmesan cheese.
Omg! Creamy Seafood Gnocchi instructions
- Add gnocchi in boiling water and cook untill they come up from the bottom then drain the water out.
- In a saucepan add butter, when it starts to melt add mixed seafood, spices and the wine and cook for few minutes.
- Then add the chopped garlic and parsley, cook for few minutes.
- Then add the cooking cream, cook untill it get thick.
- Pour it over the cooked gnocchi, mix well.
- Top with shredded parmesan cheese and you are done!.