Sweet Potato Gnocchi.
You can have Sweet Potato Gnocchi using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Gnocchi
- You need of Dough.
- It’s 2 of large sweet potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of tapioca flour.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of eggs.
- It’s of Sage butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sage.
Sweet Potato Gnocchi step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Bake the sweet potatoes for 50min or until soft. Remove the oven and let cool..
- Peel the potatoes and place into a large bowl. Mash well. Add the flours, egg, salt, baking soda, and garlic powder. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Dust a work surface with tapioca flour. Roll out a handful of the chilled dough into a long thin rope. Cut into 1 inch segments. Use a fork to slightly flatten each segment.
- Prepare a large pot of barely boiling water. Working in small batches drop each piece of gnocchi into the water. Let cook for about 1 minute. When they float to the top, remove with a slotted spoon. Place into a colander drain..
- Melted the butter until go light brown and add the sage. Place the gnocchi and pan-fried them..