Italian Homemade Gnocchi.
You can have Italian Homemade Gnocchi using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Homemade Gnocchi
- Prepare 1 kg of potatoes.
- It’s 300 grams of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of salt.
Italian Homemade Gnocchi instructions
- Boil the potatoes in salty water.
- Peel the potatoes and smash them..
- Put the smashed potatoes on a floury board.
- Add a pinch of salt, the flour and knead until you have a compact and soft mix.
- Add the egg and keep kneading until you have a compact dough.
- Now cut off a bit of the dough and usong the hands shape it in stripes ( as to form sort of snakes).
- Cut the stripes into pieces and using a fork shape every piece.
- Ready to boil!.