Potato gnocchi with exotic mushrooms, rosemary and tarragon. These terrific, plump potato gnocchi are topped with mushrooms that have been sautéed with plenty of garlic, white wine and fresh herbs. Wash the chicken under cold water. Tie the bay leaves, peppercorns, rosemary and thyme together in a piece of cheesecloth as a sachet garni.
This is one of my family's go-to side dishes. Cook gnocchi according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large cast-iron skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. You can cook Potato gnocchi with exotic mushrooms, rosemary and tarragon using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato gnocchi with exotic mushrooms, rosemary and tarragon
- You need 1 kg of Gnocchi.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 300 grams of mixed mushrooms.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of Rosemary.
- Prepare 40 grams of butter.
- It’s 1 of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 of tarragon leaves.
Serve tender sweet potatoes with a mixture of spinach and mushrooms, flavored with broth and Parmesan cheese, for a meatless holiday main dish. Spoon vegetables over gnocchi and pour in broth. Sprinkle with thyme and half of parmesan. Make this easy gnocchi dish for an easy gnocchi recipe with ricotta, finished with beurre noisette.
Potato gnocchi with exotic mushrooms, rosemary and tarragon instructions
- Cook gnocchi according to package instructions..
- Heat one tablespoon of oil over a medium heat..
- Add mushrooms, garlic and thyme, and cook for 1-2 minutes until brown. Set aside..
- Add remaining olive oil to the pan. Add gnocchi and brown on both sides..
- Sprinkle rosemary over it and add butter in blobs around the pan..
- Add mushrooms back in, along with the lemon zest and tarragon..
- Spoon onto a serving plate and season to taste, dressing with extra butter from the pan..
Melt the butter and cook until it turns a golden, nutty brown, add the tarragon leaves for a minute then take off the heat and season with lots of black pepper and tip into a heatproof bowl to stop it cooking. This recipe for Toasted Gnocchi with Mushroom, Basil and Parmesan is quick and easy to make, nice and hearty, and full of rich and delicious flavors. Whenever she would try and cook recipes with a can of cream of mushroom soup, I would dissect my plate for the entire first half of the meal, trying to pick. Rinse rosemary sprigs, halve and remove needles at the bottom of the stalks and set aside. This tuna gnocchi recipe is the ultimate pantry dinner!