Chex Mix the gluten free version.
You can cook Chex Mix the gluten free version using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chex Mix the gluten free version
- You need 4 cups of rice chex.
- You need 5 cups of corn chex.
- You need 1 cup of mixed nuts.
- You need 2 cups of gluten free pretzels.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Worcester sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of season salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
Chex Mix the gluten free version step by step
- In a large microwaveable bowl mix cereal, pretzels, and nuts..
- Melt butter. Add Worcester sauce, season salt, garlic powder, and onion powder to the melted butter..
- And butter mixture to cereal mixture and toss/stir until coated..
- Microwave uncovered for 5-6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes..
- Let cool and enjoy..