Gnocchi With Rich Creamy Fontina Sauce. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Creamy, cheesy, and hearty, this recipe has all the makings of a comfort food classic. After quickly cooking our gnocchi, we're sautéing them with a bit of butter until they turn crispy and golden brown on the outside—then serving them, dressed with a splash of lemon juice, over a sumptuous fontina.
Quick and easy white cheese sauce which make the gnocchi melt in your mouth! The perfect any night dinner meal. No need to resort to jarred gnocchi sauce. You can cook Gnocchi With Rich Creamy Fontina Sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gnocchi With Rich Creamy Fontina Sauce
- Prepare 1 lb of Gnocchi.
- You need 3 tbsp of Unsalted butter.
- You need 1 small of Shallot, chopped (use 3 tbsp to half of the shallot).
- Prepare 8 oz of Fontina cheese, cubed.
- It’s 1 cup of Half and Half.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Basil (freshly chopped).
This creamy chorizo gnocchi is ready in a flash! This creamy leek gratin is a simple combination of fresh leeks, cream, garlic, and. Use fontina or Gruyere to top the gratin. These baked leeks melt in your mouth with the creamy, garlic-infused sauce and rich fontina and Parmesan cheese topping.
Gnocchi With Rich Creamy Fontina Sauce instructions
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the gnocchi, and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain, and set aside..
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the shallots and minced garlic and cook for a few minutes, until tender. Stir in the half and half, pepper, and basil and heat to almost a boil. Gradually mix in the fontina and parmesan cheeses, being careful not to boil. Stir until smooth, then remove from the heat immediately, or the sauce may clump..
- Spoon desired amount of sauce over the gnocchi and serve..
We didn't use a bread crumb topping, but it is. After quickly cooking our gnocchi, we're sautéing them with a bit of butter until they turn crispy and golden brown on the outside—then serving them, dressed with a splash of lemon juice, over a sumptuous fontina cheese sauce. On the side, lemony roasted broccoli cuts through the richness of. These creamy four cheese gnocchi is an Italian classic that combines soft potatoes with a delicious Smothered in a smooth and rich cheese sauce then grilled until golden and bubbling this delicious supper Potato gnocchi are small Italian dumplings that take just minutes to cook in boiling water. Find easy homemade potato gnocchi recipes, spinach and ricotta gnocchi, as well as recipe ideas for quick pasta sauces that go This is a rich and decadent gnocchi recipe which is gorgeously cheesy.