Christi's Gnocchi Bake.
You can cook Christi's Gnocchi Bake using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Christi's Gnocchi Bake
- Prepare 10 oz of bag spinach.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 25 oz of Jar Vodka sauce.
- It’s 1/2 large of Red onion.
- You need 1 lb of ground Turkey,beef,or chicken.
- It’s 1 tbsp of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of chili pepper.
- Prepare 6 slice of bacon.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 12 oz of bag gnocchi.
- You need 2 can of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 large of tomato.
- Prepare 3 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 oz of shredded parmesan.
Christi's Gnocchi Bake instructions
- heat oven to 425.
- cook bacon over stove, drain all fat except for 2 tablespoon..
- add garlic & onion to remaining bacon fat. Add diced tomato..
- add ground meat to onion, garlic. add additional spices..
- Blanche spinach in boiling water. drain, add to bacon, tomatoes, garlic, meat etc cook for 2 minutes, set aside..
- boil chicken broth. add gnocchi, time for 2 mins, or until gnocchi is floating a top broth. drain, set aside. you can save remaining broth for another recipe..
- in a separate baking dish, add mixture of ingredients from step # 5.
- add gnocchi, and mix in baking dish..
- crush bacon on top, add Jar of vodka sauce.
- add parmesan.
- bake for 45 minutes.