Keto Garlic Gnocchi. Season with salt and pepper and serve! Our Keto Ricotta Garlic Gnocchi will meet that challenge and win! Since we do not use wheat-flour or potato, our gnocchi are gluten-free, low-carb, and delicious.
On a trip to Old Quebec City, I fell off the keto wagon for their famed maple pie. On the way home, we stopped in Stowe, Vermont. Keto Garlic Gnocchi with Alfredo sauce. You can have Keto Garlic Gnocchi using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Garlic Gnocchi
- It’s 2 cups of shredded Mozzarella (Low-Moisture Part-Skim this is a MUST).
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare of butter & olive oil for sauteing.
We've got a great one for you — KETO ROASTED GARLIC GNOCCHI. Fun to make, and very low carb. Gnocchi is sautéed in olive oil with freshly minced garlic until it is perfectly crisp then tossed with basil and parmesan! These keto ricotta gnocchi, sans the wheat flour, are different from the original.
Keto Garlic Gnocchi step by step
- Place cheese and garlic in a microwave safe bowl and toss around to combine. Melt cheese in microwave for about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes..
- Fold in one egg yolk at a time until a homogeneous dough forms..
- Portion dough into 4 balls..
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 10 minutes..
- Lightly grease a silpat or parchment (and your hands-it helps from sticking!) and roll out each ball into a 14-15″ log..
- Slice each log into 1″ pieces. (If you like, you can press the tip of a fork onto each piece to get that “gnocchi” look but it’s not necessary).
- In a large pot, bring about a half gallon of salted water to a boil (like you would for normal pasta). Place all the gnocchi into the pot and cook until they float, about 2-3 minutes. The strain into a colander..
- Heat a large non-stick pan on medium-high heat. Add a tablespoon of butter and a tablespoon of oil to pan..
- Add gnocchi and saute each side for about 1-2 minutes, until golden brown..
- Season with salt and pepper and serve!.
Making these keto gnocchi couldn't be simpler. All the ingredients are mixed together until they form a (rather sticky. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. BUT Keto Gnocchi Chicken will delight your taste buds in a way that regular gnocchi can't! Cook Garlic Gnocchi according to instructions, keep warm.