Italian Gnocchi Soup aka Zuppa Toscana.
You can have Italian Gnocchi Soup aka Zuppa Toscana using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Gnocchi Soup aka Zuppa Toscana
- Prepare 1 pound of ground spicy Italian sausage.
- You need 1 of small onion, diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 cups of bone broth (chicken or beef).
- It’s 1 of red medium pepper, diced.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped kale (frozen works when it’s not in season).
- Prepare 1 batch of Keto Garlic Gnocchi.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s of sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- You need of optional garnish: Parmesan cheese, chopped parsley & crumbled bacon.
Italian Gnocchi Soup aka Zuppa Toscana instructions
- Heat a large stockpot or dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add sausage, onion and garlic. Cook over until the sausage is completely browned, stirring occasionally and breaking up the sausage with a spoon. Drain out as much of the excess grease as possible..
- Add in the bone broth and diced red peppers to the pot and bring the mixture to a simmer..
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add the kale and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add gnocchi & cream and stir to combine..
- Season to taste with salt and pepper..