Gnocchi with Gorgonzola. Transfer them to the sauce and gently toss to coat. All Reviews for Spinach Gnocchi with Gorgonzola Cream Sauce. I didn't make the gorgonzola sauce (I used Julia child's cheese enriched sauce bechamel instead) but these gnocchi were still.
Chef Chad shows you how to make absolutely delicious Gnocchi Gorgonzola e Noci. This meal is simple, requires few ingredients, and is the perfect meal for a. We like it with Gorgonzola Cheese, but you may use a substitute. You can cook Gnocchi with Gorgonzola using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gnocchi with Gorgonzola
- You need 1/2 kg of gnocchi.
- Prepare 100 grams of Gorgonzola.
- You need 20 grams of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 50 ml of liquide cream.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare tbsp of butter.
- You need of Falcutatif.
- Prepare 100 grams of smoked salmon.
- Prepare 1 of Paris mushroom.
- It’s ml of water.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
Once boiling, drop in the gnocchi, and remove them with a slotted spoon when they rise to the surface (this means they are ready). A simple Gnocchi with Gorgonzola recipe for you to cook a great meal for family or friends. Buy the ingredients for our Gnocchi with Gorgonzola recipe from Tesco today. Homemade cheesy gnocchi is topped with a rich sauce made with butternut squash, spinach and Gorgonzola.— Brud Holland, Watkins Glen, New York.
Gnocchi with Gorgonzola step by step
- Cook gnocchi in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions until tender. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid..
- Melt butter in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant..
- Stir in cream and gorgonzola. Bring to a gentle boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes or until sauce slightly thickens. Add parmesan cheese, gnocchi and reserved cooking liquid. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve with the chopped parsley on top..
Although the recipe is simplicity itself, there are a few pointers to bear in mind when making gnocchi with gorgonzola sauce. This creamy gorgonzola gnocchi with baby spinach is topped with toasted pine nuts and just a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese. It's the perfect creamy dish for Meatless Monday or throw on a little. Cover and chill.) Cook Gnocchi in large pot of boiling salted water FOR SAUCE: Combine cream and Gorgonzola in heavy large skillet. How to make Gnocchi with Gorgonzola Cream Sauce – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients.