Parmesan Pork and Gnocchi.
You can have Parmesan Pork and Gnocchi using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Pork and Gnocchi
- Prepare 18 oz of pork tenderloin.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 3 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 3/4 tsp of seasoning blend (such as Sandwich Sprinkle or Nature's Seasons).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 lb of packaged gnocchi, cooked.
- You need 24 oz of jar vodka pasta sauce.
Parmesan Pork and Gnocchi step by step
- Cut pork into bite-sized pieces..
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, seasoning, onion powder, and garlic powder. Add the pork, several pieces at a time, and shake to coat..
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook pork in oil for 2-3 minutes on each side or until no longer pink..
- Add gnocchi and pasta sauce to pan. Simmer for a few minutes to allow pasta sauce to warm up..