baked gnocchi. Loaded Baked Gnocchi-this baked gnocchi dish will remind you of a loaded baked potato! It is easy to make and ultimate comfort food! We are taking a break from sweets today, are you shocked?
Instead of calling it something depressing like "back-to-school" season, we propose calling this time of year "baked gnocchi season" instead. Homemade Potato Gnocchi ~ pillowy soft, delicious potato dough dumplings ~ easy to make. Cooked like pasta and combined with your favorite sauce. You can have baked gnocchi using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of baked gnocchi
- You need 2 cup of gnocchi.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped bacon.
- Prepare 2 of minced garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of cream or yogurt.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
Baked Gnocchi with Roasted Red Pepper PestoRecipesPlus. Ridiculous Baked Gnocchi with Vodka SaucePinch of Yum. Creamy spinach artichoke baked gnocchi is a delicious, easy vegetarian dinner. Perfect for nights when you need comfort food, presto!
baked gnocchi instructions
- preheat oven to 200º.
- bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- fry bacon and chop to pieces.
- pour off bacon fat and add garlic and paprika, fry for 30 seconds.
- add tomatoes and sugar, simmer 5 minutes.
- remove bacon pan from heat and stir in cream/yogurt, parsley and seasoning.
- when the gnocchi starts floating at the top of the water, remove with a slotted spoon and add it to the sauce.
- transfer to oven dish and top wih mozzarella.
- bake 10 minutes until mozzarella is melted and golden.
- let stand 5 minutes before serving.
We are a family of gnocchi lovers. Gnocchi Bakes are a great, easy recipe for dinner. This CHEESY BACON GNOCCHI BAKE is the ultimate comfort food! We are obsessed with this baked gnocchi recipe. The entire family will love it!