Gnocchi with Sundried Tomato and Capsicum paste.
You can cook Gnocchi with Sundried Tomato and Capsicum paste using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gnocchi with Sundried Tomato and Capsicum paste
- You need of Gnocchi.
- You need 1 kg of red potatos.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of S.R flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Sundried tomato and capsicum paste.
- It’s 3 of roasted capsicums.
- Prepare 200 grams of Sundried tomatos.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 600 ml of cream.
Gnocchi with Sundried Tomato and Capsicum paste instructions
- put potatos in a pot of cold water and bring to the boil..
- in a blender prepare your paste by adding tomato, capsicum, garlic, salt and pepper. blend until smooth.
- when potatos are tender peel the skin off and pass through a mauli to mash.
- stir egg in quickly to potato mixture.
- add salt and start adding flour. add enough flour to form a dough. the dough should spring back in the middle when it is done..
- cut gnocchi into desired shapes..
- bring a large pot of water to the boil. add gnocchi. gnocchi is cooked when it floats to the top, 2-3 minutes..
- in a pan add your paste and cream. simmer until the sauce thickens..
- add your cooked gnocchi to the sauce. serve with soft cheese crumbled over the top. i used mercy valley but goats cheese is the BEST!!.
- gnocchi can be frozen and it is best to do this after you cut your shapes. put gnocchi on a floured tray and freeze in a single layer. once frozen you can transfer gnocchi into a smaller storage container. you can also cook from frozen. takes approximately 8 minutes.