Old Fashioned Caramel Popcorn.
You can cook Old Fashioned Caramel Popcorn using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Old Fashioned Caramel Popcorn
- You need 10 cups of popped popcorn (about 1/2 cup unpopped kernels).
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed nuts.
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Old Fashioned Caramel Popcorn instructions
- Do not use microwave popcorn, instead pop corn in an air pop machine or on the stove top.
- You will need approximately 10 cups of popped corn.
- Remove any unpopped kernels and discard.
- Place corn and nuts into very large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a sauce pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add sugar and mix.
- Cook 5 minutes.
- Add vanilla and cook an additional 1 minute.
- Turn off heat and add baking soda. Mix thoroughly.
- Fold sauce into corn and nuts until evenly coated.
- Cool on foil lined baking sheet.
- Store in an air tight container… if you have any left lol.