Gnocchi, Sausage & Spinach Soup. This easy and fast Gnocchi with Sausage and Spinach is wonderfully tasty! This One Pan Creamy Gnocchi with Italian Sausage and Kale is comfort food at its easiest, and tastiest! You'll want to savor every bite of this easy gnocchi dinner!
The Best Gnocchi With Sausage Recipes on Yummly Mushroom And Sausage Gnocchi, Gnocchi With Sausage Ragu, One Pan Smoked Sausage Gnocchi With Sun Dried TomatoesHillshire Farm. I had a bunch of fresh veggies and combined them with sausage, gnocchi and goat cheese when I needed a quick dinner. You can have Gnocchi, Sausage & Spinach Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gnocchi, Sausage & Spinach Soup
- It’s 1 large of Onion, diced.
- It’s 1 of Roasted red pepper, diced.
- It’s 1 of Olive Oil, for sauteing.
- Prepare 1 of Sea salt or kosher salt, to taste.
- Prepare 1 lb of Italian sausage, ground/casings removed, hot or sweet.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried basil, crushed between fingers.
- It’s 32 oz of Chicken broth.
- You need 1 lb of Gnocchi.
- It’s 2 cup of Fresh spinach leaves, rough chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Half & Half or heavy cream (light is ok).
- You need 3 tbsp of Basil, chopped.
- It’s 1 of Parmesan cheese, fresh grated, for serving.
For my roasted sausage gnocchi I prefer my gnocchi with a little bit of a crispy outer edge so I pan Brown sausage in a frying pan. I used one pound of mild Italian sausage but you could also use a hot. Reviews for: Photos of Spinach & Sausage Gnocchi. Spinach & Sausage Gnocchi. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Gnocchi, Sausage & Spinach Soup step by step
- In a large sauce pan or soup pot, saute onion and red pepper in a couple tablespoons olive oil, over medium-low heat until tender. Season wool with salt & pepper..
- In a separate large skillet, brown sausage, breaking it apart as it cooks. Add garlic to onion mixture and saute until fragrant. Drain sausage and add to onion mixture along with the basil and chicken broth. Season with salt & pepper, summer for 20 minutes..
- Add gnocchi and spinach, bring to a summer and cook until gnocchi puff up and start to float (check package for cooking time). Add half & half and fresh basil, bring to a simmer for 3-4 minutes. Serve topped with parmesan cheese..
We love this Gnocchi Sausage and Spinach Soup! Gnocchi is considered a type of dumpling and has been a mainstay in Italian cuisine for many years. Chicken sausage, ricotta cheese gnocchi, and broccoli combine in this Chicken Sausage Gnocchi Skillet. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This easy sausage bake is made with gnocchi rather than pasta. Roasted gnocchi is magical – while the inside stays light and fluffy, the outside goes crisp and golden, like mini roast potatoes.