Garlic Butter And Spinach Pasta. This Garlic Butter Pasta with Spinach recipe is made with fresh spinach and bow tie pasta tossed in a creamy garlic-butter sauce. This Garlic-Butter Spinach and Pasta recipe is seriously amazing. I told you once before that we do pasta thrice a week; Garlic Butter.
Made with a garlic butter sauce, fresh basil and spinach, and Parmesan cheese. This garlic butter spaghetti is that, in a nutshell. I love pasta. and butter. and garlic. and cheese. You can have Garlic Butter And Spinach Pasta using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter And Spinach Pasta
- You need 8 oz of Gnocchi pasta.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 5 cup of Fresh spinach.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried basil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and fresh ground pepper.
- It’s 1 of Fresh Parmeggiano shavings, optional.
Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Heat oil in a large skillet. Garlic Shrimp & Spinach One-Pan PastaA Day In The Kitchen. Garlic Butter Sauteed Spinach – easy sauteed spinach recipe with garlic and butter in this healthy vegetable dish.
Garlic Butter And Spinach Pasta instructions
- Prepare pasta following the directions on the box..
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-low heat..
- Add crushed garlic and continue to cook until fragrant..
- Add spinach, season with salt, pepper, and basil, and cook until spinach is wilted; about 1 minute or so..
- Remove from heat and pick out the garlic; discard. (optional).
- Drain cooked pasta and add to spinach; mix well..
- Top with fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano shavings. Serve..
Spinach cooks in a matter of seconds so you don't want to overcook them. Heat up a skillet with some salted butter, add the garlic, toss in the. Filled with fresh mushrooms, spinach, garlic, and Filled with fresh mushrooms, spinach, garlic and Parmesan cheese, this creamy pasta is bursting with flavor and ready in no time! Butter- The butter adds great flavor and I prefer it over olive oil in this pasta recipe, but if you only have olive oil, it will work. Garlic- Use fresh garlic and not garlic powder for maximum flavor.