Gnocchi with spinach mushrooms and bacon. Mushrooms and spinach cook super fast and if you're using frozen spinach, like I am in this recipe, you're essentially just warming it through. Try something new for dinner with our gnocchi recipe featuring mushrooms and spinach. Browned butter elevates this umami-rich dish.
Buy the ingredients for our Baked gnocchi with mushrooms and spinach recipe from Tesco today. This creamy mushroom gnocchi recipe is bursting with flavor from the white wine sauce, parmesan, and baby spinach. Heat the unsalted butter and olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. You can have Gnocchi with spinach mushrooms and bacon using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gnocchi with spinach mushrooms and bacon
- It’s 12 oz of gnocchi.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of bacon.
- It’s 8 oz of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of shallot sliced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
Then, add the sliced mushrooms and cook until tender. Now add the white wine and let it cook out. This recipe for Toasted Gnocchi with Mushroom, Basil and Parmesan is quick and easy to make, nice and hearty, and full of rich and delicious flavors. Which means that I rarely find myself cooking mushrooms when people are coming over, just to be safe.
Gnocchi with spinach mushrooms and bacon step by step
- Bring pot of water to boil and add gnocchi.
- Heat skillet with oil over medium heat add bacon and saute til slight crispy. Remove from skillet.
- Add mushroom and shallots to pan. Cook til mushrooms are golden brown.
- Add garlic to pan, and saute for 1 min.
- Add baby spinach then saute til it is slightly wilted.
- Add gnocchi to pan and stir to combine.
- Add broth, season with salt and pepper. Top with bacon and serve.
But when it's just me — or me and. Gnocchi are baked with chicken, mushrooms, and spinach in this satisfying casserole topped liberally with Parmesan cheese. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Spinach and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms stuffed with sautéed baby spinach, chopped mushrooms, bacon, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese – a Fill mushrooms with spinach mixture, rounding tops off.