You can have Fish Stew using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish Stew
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped thin.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need half of pound white fish.
- You need half of pound shrimp.
- It’s 14.5 oz. of can stewed tomatoes.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 48 ounce of chicken broth.
- You need of mushrooms.
- You need of celery.
- Prepare of carrots.
- You need of red bell pepper.
- Prepare of fresh basil.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 boxes of gnocchi.
- You need of baguette.
Fish Stew step by step
- Add oil to cookie sheet, place white fish on tray, season and cook at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes. Remove, cut into pieces and set aside..
- In large pot over medium high heat add olive oil covering bottom of pot. Add onion, peppers and garlic. Cook until opaque then add butter and simmer..
- Dice the canned tomatoes and add to pot along with carrots and half the mushrooms and simmer. Add salt and pepper. After a few minutes, add chicken broth and 8 ounces of water..
- Add fresh basil, celery and rest of mushrooms..
- Boil water and cook gnocchi for 3 to 4 minutes, then strain and set aside..
- Saute shrimp in pan..
- Mix fish and shrimp to pot..
- Add gnocchi to serving bowl and spoon on fish stew..
- Serve with fresh cut baguette.