Zach's Voodoo Chili.
You can cook Zach's Voodoo Chili using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zach's Voodoo Chili
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of eye of round steak, cubed.
- It’s 14 oz of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 14 oz of tomato sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of seasoning blend (like Sandwich Sprinkle or Nature's Seasons).
- Prepare 5 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder (or 1 large onion, diced).
- You need 6 oz of milk (or your favorite lager).
- It’s 2 lb of packaged gnocchi.
- Prepare 1 can of chili beans.
Zach's Voodoo Chili instructions
- Combine all but the last two ingredients in an electric slow cooker, adding enough water to cover all ingredients. Set the slow cooker to low, and set the timer for 8 hours. (This can be reduced to 7 if time is short.).
- About 90 minutes before serving, add gnocchi and beans to the slow cooker..