★Spiral Gnocchi with Cup soup sauce ★.
You can have ★Spiral Gnocchi with Cup soup sauce ★ using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of ★Spiral Gnocchi with Cup soup sauce ★
- It’s 200 g of potato.
- It’s 100 g of flour.
- Prepare 5 g of beetroot(canned beetroot).
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s of for Sauce.
- You need 2 package of Cup soup.
- You need 1 tablespoon of genovese sauce.
- It’s of for Topping.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of parsley.
★Spiral Gnocchi with Cup soup sauce ★ instructions
- Canned beets are grated or crushed into a paste. Just one slice is enough..
- Peel the potato, cut it into pieces, and boil them..
- When the potatoes are boiled, cut the hot water and mash..
- When the potatoes have cooled, add flour and knead well..
- When the surface becomes smooth, divide into two..
- Add beet paste to one of the two parts. I add about 5g of beet paste..
- Flatten each dough…
- Roll the two colors of dough together..
- Roll it to about 3cm in diameter..
- Cut into 1 cm width.
- Boil with plenty of hot water. After boiling, remove the hot water..
- Mix cup soup with 1/4 of the prescribed amount of hot water and mix with Genovese sauce. Add Genovese sauce while checking the taste. You can use any taste of cup soup. I used cream cup soup knorr..
- Place sauce in a bowl, line gnocchi, and decorate with parmesan powder and parsley..