Gnocchi With Prawns & Chorizo.
You can have Gnocchi With Prawns & Chorizo using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gnocchi With Prawns & Chorizo
- Prepare 500 g of gnocchi,.
- Prepare 100 g of small prawns,.
- It’s 60 g of chorizo, chopped into small cubes,.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic sliced really finely,.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light butter,.
- It’s 1 pinch of smoked paprika,.
- Prepare of Cracked black pepper and salt to season.
- You need of Cooking spray oil.
- It’s of Fresh basil a few leaves chopped and some to garnish.
Gnocchi With Prawns & Chorizo step by step
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil and also heat up a large frying pan over a high heat. Once the frying pan is nice and hot spray in some oil liberally then add in the chorizo and garlic..
- Add the gnocchi to the boiling water and begin to cook according to packet instructions. They should only take 3-4 minutes..
- As the gnocchi cooks, add the shrimp in with the garlic and chorizo. Season with pepper and a tiny pinch of salt. Add a pinch of smoked paprika. Stir everything together. Add a couple of spoons of the cooking water from the gnocchi in with the prawns to deglaze the pan. Turn down the heat to medium low. Drain off the gnocchi once cooked (they will be floating to the surface of the water)..
- Add the gnocchi into the frying pan and toss everything together. Add the chopped fresh basil leaves and the butter. Allow the butter to melt down then toss everything together once more. Serve up and garnish with the remaining fresh basil. Eat and enjoy! :).