Homemade gnocchi with spinach pesto.
You can cook Homemade gnocchi with spinach pesto using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade gnocchi with spinach pesto
- It’s 30 g of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of Gnocchi.
- It’s 1 kg of potatoes.
- Prepare 350 g of flour.
- Prepare 5 ml of salt.
- It’s 2 ml of nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, large.
- Prepare 80 g of butter.
- Prepare of Spinach pesto.
- Prepare 50 g of baby spinach.
- You need 20-30 ml of olive oil.
- You need 15 ml of pine nuts.
- It’s 15 ml of lemon juice.
- Prepare 20 g of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of pepper.
Homemade gnocchi with spinach pesto step by step
- Bake potatoes in a roasting pan in a 180°C oven for 1 hour..
- Remove potatoes. Let cool slightly. Peel the skin off. Tip** season skins with some spices and serve as a snack..
- Mash potatoes. Gently mix in flour, eggs, salt and nutmeg to form a soft dough..
- Roll dough into a sausage form about 1.5cm thick. Cut about 1cm blocks..
- Use a fork and toll them from the bottom to the tip of the fork..
- Boil a pot of water. Add the pieces of gnocchi. As soon as they float remove from water and add to roasting pan. Add blocks of butter and grill in oven for few minutes..
- Pesto: In a blend add your baby spinach, olive oil, lemon juice, grated parmesan cheese, pine nuts, salt and pepper. Blend until desired consistency..
- Season gnocchi with salt and pepper. Serve with spinach pesto and some fresh cherry tomatoes..