Wheat gnocchi with veggies and cheese. Crispy Sheet Pan Gnocchi & Veggies. The Easiest Way to Make Gnocchi Dinner. Make this sheet pan dinner an immediate addition to your weeknight roster.
Whole-wheat Gnocchi With Sausage & Spinach, Whole Wheat Gnocchi With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce, Whole Wheat Homemade Sun Dried Tomato Whole Wheat Gnocchi, Broccoli and Cheese Skinny Bakespaulyseasonalservings. Whole wheat gnocchi cooked in an easy and flavorful veggie tomato sauce. Try this easy weeknight dinner that's cooked in an easy and veggie-packed tomato sauce. You can have Wheat gnocchi with veggies and cheese using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wheat gnocchi with veggies and cheese
- You need 3 of medium potatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of rosemary.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1 of capsicum cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of AGROMONTE sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
This gnocchi dish is great because it's packed with veggies. Makes for quick and easy weeknight Try these whole wheat ricotta gnocchi with this easy four ingredient baked gnocchi and this crispy pesto gocchi with goat cheese and cherry tomatoes. But gnocchi don't have to be only that. "Gnocco" translates literally as "lump" (nice, huh?) and is a colloquial word for dumpling; gnocchi can be made out of semolina, cornmeal, spinach, even bread crumbs. Place gnocchi in a dish, drizzle mustard sauce and goat cheese on top.
Wheat gnocchi with veggies and cheese instructions
- Pressure cook the potatoes.
- Peel and mash them. Add 1tbsp oil.
- Add half the salt and rosemary.
- Add the wheat flour and mix well to a smooth supple dough.
- Pinch out a small portion of the dough and roll it into log. Repeat with entire dough.
- Cut the logs into bite sized pieces.
- Bring water to a boil in a pan with a pinch of salt. Drop the gnocchi in the boiling water and cook for 2 minutes.
- Once it is cooked, the gnocchi will float to the top. Remove with slotted spoon and keep aside to cool..
- In another pan, warm the olive oil. Add capsicum cubes and saute.
- Add salt and pepper. Add the sweet corn and mix well. Cook till it's tender.
- Add 2 tbsp of AGROMONTE pasta sauce and mix well.
- Add 1/4 cup of water and bring everything to boil..
- In an oven safe dish add a layer of the sauce and spread it thick.
- Add the cooked gnocchi as the next layer and then add the remaining sauce on top to cover it.
- Add grated cheese on top evenly.
- In a preheated oven, bake the dish at 180 deg for 15 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve hot.
I think you're all purpose bread mix might work. I didn't use regular whole wheat flour because I thought it might be Beets and goat cheese are such a great combination and it got me thinking of that beet, goat cheese and baby. Yummy healthy wheat gnocchi with vegetables and cheese in AGROMONTE cherry tomato and olives sauce. Sprinkle with the cheese and serve. Living in Italy, one of my favorite dishes to make for family dinner is this homemade gnocchetti (just like gnocchi, only smaller) blanketed in a creamy, lemony goat This recipe is featured in the story, Meet Gnocchetti, the Itty-Bitty Gnocchi Your Sunday Dinners Are Missing , sponsored by Lagostina.