Gnocchi With Egg & Spinach. Remove eggs; run under cold water to stop cooking, then peel. All Reviews for Gnocchi with Peas and Egg. Great recipe – a few gnocchi tips: Work with pounds of potatoes since the sizes can vary so much.
SUBSCRIBE so you never miss a new video: http. Gnocchi are a variety of pasta consisting of various thick, small, and soft dough dumplings that may be made from semolina, ordinary wheat flour, egg, cheese, potato, breadcrumbs. Egg or no egg, gnocchi always runs the risk of being dry and flaky, rather than light and puffy, but this version has plenty of moisture. You can have Gnocchi With Egg & Spinach using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gnocchi With Egg & Spinach
- Prepare 2 of servings Gnocchi.
- You need 3-4 of Eggs *lightly whisked.
- It’s 1 Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- Prepare 100 g of Baby Spinach *You can cook as much as you want to eat.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s of <Sauce>.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare A few of drops Sesame Oil.
Be sure not to add too much flour, and be sure to knead the dough. Gnocchi is not an easy meal to recreate into a grain and egg free feast. This one took several, several times to get back into the kitchen and try again. I probably had five different variations.
Gnocchi With Egg & Spinach instructions
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl..
- Cook Gnocchi in boiling salted water according to the instruction OR until cooked..
- Season Eggs with a pinch Salt. Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, and cook soft scrambled egg. Transfer to a plate. Cook Baby Spinach. It won’t take long. Season lightly with Salt & Pepper..
- Place drained Gnocchi on a serving plate, cover with cooked spinach and scrambled egg. Drizzle with some sauce and enjoy..
Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts. Gnocchi on Cutting Board and Rustic Wood Background. Ukrainian traditional lazy dumplings with cottage cheese. The gnocchi recipe taught to me by Francesca's mother. A platter of petite, potato Gnocchi-making takes practice, patience, and persistence.