Easy Gnocchi Bollo Bake.
You can cook Easy Gnocchi Bollo Bake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Gnocchi Bollo Bake
- You need 165 g of 5% lean beef mince,.
- Prepare 250 g of gnocchi,.
- Prepare 25 g of 50% reduced fat cheddar, grated,.
- It’s 1/2 of an onion, chopped finely,.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of tomato pureé paste,.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic granules,.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried basil,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano,.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to season,.
- It’s of Around 150-200ml water,.
- It’s of Spray cooking oil (I used sunflower).
Easy Gnocchi Bollo Bake instructions
- Heat a medium saucepan over a medium to high heat and spray in a layer of cooking oil. Once hot add in the onions and fry for a couple of minutes then add in the beef mince and brown off. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add in the tomato paste, dried herbs and garlic. Stir until everything is combined. Turn the heat down to medium low. Add in around 150-200ml water (just enough to make a nice thick sauce), and bring to a gentle simmer..
- Add in the gnocchi and stir. Leave to simmer for 2 minutes. If needed, add a dash more water to loosen up the sauce..
- Once the sauce has thickened and reduced once the gnocchi has been added transfer the mixture to an oven proof dish. Preheat your grill..
- Scatter over the grated cheese and season with more salt and pepper. Also sprinkle over some extra oregano. Place beneath the grill and leave until the cheese is golden, melted and bubbly..
- Serve up once it's cooled for around 1-2 minutes and enjoy! :).