Sausage Gnocchi. This creamy Tuscan sausage gnocchi is the ultimate comfort food! Italian sausage, sun-dried To make this recipe, I use the shelf-stable gnocchi found in the dry pasta aisle. This One Pan Creamy Gnocchi with Italian Sausage and Kale is comfort food at its easiest, and tastiest!
I had a bunch of fresh veggies and combined them with sausage, gnocchi and goat cheese when I needed a quick dinner. Reviews for: Photos of Spinach & Sausage Gnocchi. Spinach & Sausage Gnocchi. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have Sausage Gnocchi using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage Gnocchi
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 2 of bay leafs.
- Prepare 400 g of pork sausages.
- You need 80 g of Spinach.
- It’s 400 g of tinned chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of medium red chilli pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 of chicken stock cube.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- It’s 200 g of Gnocchi.
Sausage Gnocchi is dish of made up of soft pillows of pasta covered in a delicious sausage and roasted tomato sauce. Heat the oil in a large high-sided frying pan over a medium heat. The Best Gnocchi With Sausage Recipes on Yummly Mushroom And Sausage Gnocchi, Gnocchi With Sausage Ragu, One Pan Smoked Sausage Gnocchi With Sun Dried TomatoesHillshire Farm.
Sausage Gnocchi step by step
- Pre heat an oven on 180°C and an oven safe pot with lid on a medium to high heat with a drizzle of vegetable oil..
- Cut the sausage in to bitesize pieces and brown in the hot pot..
- Once browned, add the chilli and garlic and cook for 1min..
- Crumble in the stock cube and add the soy sauce and tomato puree, mix in well and cook for 1min. Boil a kettle..
- Pour in the tinned tomatoes, oregano and add about 200ml boiled water..
- Add the Spinach, mix well, bring to boil and then add the bay leaf, place the lid on top and add it to the oven for 30-35mins. (add a little water if it looks dry).
- Near the end of cooking, heat a pan with a little bit of butter on a medium heat. Once hot, add the Gnocchi and brown it..
- Once browned, remove the pot from the oven, tip in the Gnocchi and mix well. If it looked watery, reduce a little over a high heat before adding the Gnocchi..
Chicken sausage, ricotta cheese gnocchi, and broccoli combine in this Chicken Sausage Gnocchi Skillet. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Sausage Gnocchi is an easy, hearty, and delicious meal! Gnocchi is considered a type of dumpling and has been a mainstay in Italian cuisine for many years. This easy sausage bake is made with gnocchi rather than pasta. Roasted gnocchi is magical – while the inside stays light and fluffy, the outside goes crisp and golden, like mini roast potatoes.