Greek-Style Gnocchi Salad.
You can cook Greek-Style Gnocchi Salad using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek-Style Gnocchi Salad
- It’s 500 g of pack of Gnocchi.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of large garlic clove, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of medium lemon, zest and juiced.
- Prepare 15 g of fresh basil, stalks finely chopped and leaves shredded.
- Prepare 80 g of pitted kalamata olives.
- You need 250 g of sweet cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of cucumber, sliced and cut into half moons.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion, finely sliced.
- You need 150 g of Greek-style salad cheese, diced.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Ground black pepper.
Greek-Style Gnocchi Salad step by step
- Boil the gnocchi in a large pan of Salted water for about 3 minutes. Once done drain well, then pat with kitchen paper..
- Next heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Add half of the gnocchi and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate and repeat with the remaining gnocchi..
- Return the same pan to a low heat and add the remaining olive oil. Add the garlic, lemon zest and chopped stalks. Cook for 1-2 minutes stirring frequently until its fragrant but not browned..
- Next add the lemon juice, season with salt and pepper then whisk it all together to combine..
- Return the gnocchi to the pan and stir well to coat..
- Tip into a large bowl add the olives, tomatoes, cucumber, onion and cheese..
- Toss gently to mix. Top with the shredded basil leaves and serve..