Cauliflower Gnocchi. Transfer the gnocchi to a large pot of salted boiling water. Homemade cauliflower gnocchi that tastes just like the Trader Joe's version! It's made with cauliflower, comes together fast and is super easy!
This cauliflower gnocchi is a delicious comforting dish made with minimal ingredients! Luckily, this cauliflower gnocchi is fairly simple to make with minimal ingredients! The cauliflower is roasted alongside the potato, which helps intensify the vegetable's natural sweetness. You can cook Cauliflower Gnocchi using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Gnocchi
- You need 1 of medium cauliflower.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It’s clove of Garlic.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of I’ve served with roasted balsamic beetroot & carrot sauce.
When Trader Joe's introduced their cauliflower gnocchi, we freaked out, then immediately went to the kitchen to create our own. This easy homemade recipe is a must-try. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. We subbed in cauliflower for all-purpose flour to make a soft and fluffy gnocchi.
Cauliflower Gnocchi instructions
- Steam cauliflower, allow to cool and squeeze in a cloth as much water as possible..
- Blitz in a blender..
- Add the remainder of the ingredients and form a dough..
- Kneed until it's springy..
- Roll out into long sausages, then cut into gnocchi shaped pieces and press down with fork..
- Cook in salted boiling water for about 4 mins until they are floating..
- Serve with desired cheese or sauce..
Toss it in nutty brown butter-caper sauce for an. Cauliflower takes the place of carb-heavy potatoes in this light and healthy spin on gnocchi. In this gnocchi, riced cauliflower takes the place of the traditional potatoes to form a low-carb, gluten-free. The cauliflower gnocchi is very filling, too. In a non-stick skillet, heat up the butter and pepper over medium high heat.