Gnocchi with Tenderstem Broccoli. Add the Tenderstem® broccoli, red onion and chilli into the pan. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Spoon the kale pesto into the frying pan and stir to coat the veg and gnocchi.
It's sweet and tasty, rich in nutrients and might be the ultimate… Tuck into some Tenderstem® broccoli. Tenderstem® broccoli is the sweet, crunchy and vibrant veg that's easy to love. A quick and easy Salmon, Saffron Cream Sauce, Roasted Gnocchi & Tenderstem Broccoli recipe, from our authentic Italian cuisine collection. You can cook Gnocchi with Tenderstem Broccoli using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gnocchi with Tenderstem Broccoli
- You need 500 g of gnocchi.
- It’s 250 g of tenderstem broccoli.
- You need 100 g of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Prepare Handful of pine nuts.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk or arla.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of colmans mustard.
Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto. Kopytka – Polish Gnocchi for Tenderstem ® – Ren Behan – Author Wild Honey and Rye. Mix together the crème fraîche, mustard and lemon juice. Put the gnocchi, broccoli, cheese and cream in a bowl.
Gnocchi with Tenderstem Broccoli instructions
- Cut the ends off the broccoli..
- Zest the lemon and cut in half for later..
- Add broccoli to boiling water and cook for 4 minutes..
- Add the gnocchi and cook until they rise to the top..
- Drain well..
- Use the same pan and heat the oil..
- Add the broccoli, gnocchi and peas..
- Quickly add the mustard, milk and squeeze in the lemon juice. Stir until warmed..
- Dish into bowls and top with lemon zest and pine nuts..
Season well and stir together then tip into a buttered ovenproof dish. Meanwhile, slice the chorizo sausages and fry until crispy. Drain on kitchen towel to absorb the extra oil. Cook the broccoli in the boiling water until just tender and remove with a slotted spoon. Tenderstem spears are wonderful to cook with and can be used in salads, stir-fries, cheesy dishes and with seafood.