Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of white onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of carrots, sliced.
- It’s 1 of leek, sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1900 ml of chicken stock (8 cups).
- It’s 2 of large skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 450 g (1 pound) of gluten-free Gnocchi, see my free-from recipe.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion, carrots and leek. Cook for 5 minutes over a medium heat until softened.
- Add the garlic and thyme. Cook a further minute.
- Add the chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves. Bring to the boil then let simmer 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken and shred it.
- Add the gnocchi and shredded chicken back to the pan and cook for 4 minutes or until the Gnocchi floats.
- Discard the bay leaves, season to taste and serve immediately.