Gnocchi in white sauce. The perfect any night dinner meal. Cheesy and Creamy, the perfect Comfort Dish. The Best Gnocchi White Sauce Recipes on Yummly
I'm looking for a recipe for a white sauce to use for gnocchi. I want something creamy and relatively thick, but not just the basic white. Light, airy gnocchi tossed with tender shrimp and the most amazing cream sauce you'll want to drink! You can cook Gnocchi in white sauce using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gnocchi in white sauce
- Prepare 200 gm of gnocchi.
- It’s 100 gm of Steamed Vegetables-carrots, peas,corn.
- You need 100 gm of chorizo.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- It’s 4 cups of full fat milk.
- It’s 200 gm of grated mozarella cheese.
- You need to taste of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare of Butter for garnishing.
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Ready-made gnocchi in a spicy tomato sauce makes a change from pasta and is just as easy to prepare. Season with salt and pepper and stir. Pour the sauce over the gnocchi and serve.
Gnocchi in white sauce step by step
- Steam the gnocchi in salted water.
- Add 1 teaspoon of oil in a pan.
- Add the garlic paste.
- Add the boiled Vegetables and the gnocchi.
- Fry lightly. Add salt if needed and black pepper powder.
- Add the chorizo. Mix well..
- Add the milk.
- Cover and let it cook until a thick creamy consistency is reached.
- Add the cheese and mix well.
- Garnish with italian herb seasoning and a blob of butter from the top..
- Serve hot.
White wine vinegar is handy to have in your store cupboard as it can be used in lots of sauces. This butternut white bean gnocchi is a creamy, sage infused, decadent vegetarian meal that actually packs a healthy punch. Drain the gnocchi, return them to the pot, add the butternut sauce from the food processor and mix until coated. This gnocchi, tossed in a buttery white wine sauce with mushrooms and basil, takes only a little more work and really delivers in the flavor department. To serve two, this recipe will use only half the package.