Gnocchi in tomato sauce. This gnocchi with tomato sauce recipe is a simple one pan meal that takes store-bought gnocchi to the next level! Plenty of melty Parmesan and mozzarella make this dish extra delicious. Learn how to make homemade gnocchi from scratch.
Creamy Pink Tomato Sauce for Gnocchi. This is a quick, easy-to-make and delicate tomato-cream sauce with a pleasing, blush-pink hue. It allegedly has French origins, and it works great with potato gnocchi or short pasta shapes. You can cook Gnocchi in tomato sauce using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gnocchi in tomato sauce
- You need of For gnocchi_.
- Prepare 50 gm of Maida.
- You need 200 gm of Potato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 of Egg. Small.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare of For sauce.
- You need 4 of Tomato boiled.
- It’s 100 gm of Tomato puree.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Origeno.
- You need 1 tsp of Parsley chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of Olive oil.
All Reviews for Gnocchi with Tomato Sauce. This gnocchi with tomato sauce is incredibly delicious and a perfect meal if you want a quick and easy lunch or dinner. This recipe is vegan I always make sure to have some prepared homemade vegan gnocchi in the freezer but you can, of course, also use store-bought gnocchi to make this recipe. Gnocchi with Tomato Sauce Is the Easiest One-Pot Meal.
Gnocchi in tomato sauce step by step
- For gnocchi_boiled & peeled hot potatoes.Force the potetoes through a sieve with the back of a spoon..
- Add,salt,&. Pepper.Then beat it in the egg till it is completely incorporate..
- Add the maida & make a smooth dough.it should. Not be sticky.if the dough gets sticky add more maida..
- Divide the dough in 2 parts..
- Make a long roll from this parts about 1inch in diameter & cut it 1 inch long pieces..
- To the shape of gnocchi place a fork on a board one by one.Press and roll the gnocchi lightly over the tines of the fork to make ridges on one side..
- In a pan boil the water,add salt & drop the gnocchi..
- When the gnocchi rise to the surface,remove with a slotted spoon.drain & toss it with butter..
- For sauce_boil the tometoes, process it,in a mixture jar add tomato puree,parsley,garlic,prevent,salt,and pepper.griend it..
- Heat a pan,pour olive oil, saute the chopped onion,1 minute,.
- Now add pureed mixture stirring it.cook on low flame 20 minute..
This super-easy technique for making gnocchi in tomato sauce comes together in one pot. Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, water, sugar and salt; bring to a boil. Add gnocchi to sauce; gently stir. "This is the most brilliant tomato sauce – its versatility is limitless. Pour over pasta, braise vegies in it, use as a pizza base or between layers of a vegie lasagna or here, with gnocchi. It needs nothing else, intense with fragrant garlic and the intensity of perfectly vine-ripened tomatoes.