Taro Root "Hittsumi" Gnocchi with Sesame Sauce.
You can cook Taro Root "Hittsumi" Gnocchi with Sesame Sauce using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taro Root "Hittsumi" Gnocchi with Sesame Sauce
- You need 100 grams of Taro root "Hittsumi".
- Prepare 2 tbsp of "A" Wild sesame (or black sesame).
- It’s 3 tbsp of "A" Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of "A" Sake, mirin, sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
Taro Root "Hittsumi" Gnocchi with Sesame Sauce instructions
- Form the hittsumi into balls the size of your thumb and use a fork to press down in the center..
- Place Step 1 into a pot of boiling water and boil until they rise to the surface..
- Drain the water and rinse to remove the viscous texture. Drizzle with sesame oil and toss to coat each piece..
- Lightly roast the wild sesame (or black sesame) in a frying pan..
- Grind the sesame from Step 4 with a mortar and pestle..
- Add the "A" ingredients to Step 5..
- Arrange the taro hittsumi from Step 2 on a plate and pour the mixture from Step 6 over top to finish..
- Here is the recipe for the hittsumi: "Taro Root Hittsumi" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147175-taro-root-hittsumi-dough.