Easy Curry Remake! Baked Curry with Gnocchi.
You can have Easy Curry Remake! Baked Curry with Gnocchi using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Curry Remake! Baked Curry with Gnocchi
- It’s of Gnocchi ingredients.
- Prepare 1 of Potato.
- Prepare 60 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 65 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 4 of ladles' worth Leftover curry.
- It’s 1 of Cheese for topping.
- It’s 1 of Grated cheese.
- It’s 2 of Boiled eggs.
Easy Curry Remake! Baked Curry with Gnocchi step by step
- Heat the potatoes in the microwave to soften, then mash. Mix with the salt and bread flour..
- Add the water and knead with a fork. Add 50 ml of the water, then add the remaining a bit at a time while keeping an eye on the consistency. The amount of water you will need will vary with the moisture of the potatoes..
- Bring it together, then knead with your hands in the center of the bowl until it forms a lump..
- Bring water to a boil, then use a spoon to drop clumps into the water. When they bob to the surface, drain through a sieve..
- Grease a heatproof container with butter (or margarine), then top with the gnocchi, curry, sliced boiled eggs, cheese for topping, and grated cheese, in that order..
- Bake in an oven at 180℃ for 10-12 minutes. (Adjust the amount of time according to how you'd like your cheese.).
- It's done The dish will be hot, so be careful!.