You can have Gnocchi Salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gnocchi Salad
- You need of For the gnocchi:.
- It’s 1 of Potato (medium).
- You need 1 tbsp of Bread (strong) flour (or cake flour).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need of For the salad:.
- Prepare 1 of Your choice of greens (such as mesclun greens).
- Prepare 1 of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of For the dressing:.
- You need 1 tbsp of Pesto.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Italian dressing.
Gnocchi Salad step by step
- Boil the potato by microwaving it, then place it in a mortar. Add the flour and katakuriko, and lightly mix while mashing..
- Transfer to a plastic bag, and work the dough until the flour is incorporated by massaging it from the outside of the bag..
- Once the dough is no longer floury, coat your hands in oil, then roll the dough into desired sizes. Make an imprint on each piece with the back of a fork..
- Boil. Once they float to the surface….
- Immediately scoop them out and transfer to a bowl of water..
- Combine the ingredients for the pesto then pour it over your salad..
- Drain the gnocchi from Step 5, toss with the greens and serve..