Cheesy Cream Sauce (With Simple Gnocchi).
You can have Cheesy Cream Sauce (With Simple Gnocchi) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Cream Sauce (With Simple Gnocchi)
- You need 1 of Simple Gnocchi.
- It’s 1 of as much (to taste) Parsley (for garnish).
- Prepare of To make the cream sauce:.
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Soup stock cube.
- You need 4 slice of Sliced cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
Cheesy Cream Sauce (With Simple Gnocchi) step by step
- Dissolve the stock cube into the milk in a saucepan over low-medium heat..
- Mix the finely sliced cheese into the milk mixture with a wooden spatula..
- Add the parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper into the mixture and adjust the flavour as necessary..
- Combine the sauce with the boiled gnocchi and thicken the sauce to your taste with the katakuriko slurry..
- Transfer everything to a plate and garnish with parsley to finish..