Easy Potato Gnocchi.
You can cook Easy Potato Gnocchi using 3 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Potato Gnocchi
- Prepare 3 of Potatoes (or sweet potatoes or kabocha squash).
- Prepare 80 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
Easy Potato Gnocchi step by step
- Wrap unpeeled potatoes with plastic wrap and heat in the microwave for 4-5 minutes. Remove the skins. Heat some more until softened..
- Mash the potatoes in a bowl. Add the flour and a pinch of salt and mix with a spoon (it's okay if it becomes crumbly)..
- Once no longer powdery, bring it all together with your hands and knead lightly. It's ready when it's about the consistency of your ear. (You don't need to knead it like bread.).
- Make small discs of the dough and use a fork to dust the pieces with a bit of bread flour, then use the back of the fork to flatten each piece..
- At this time, after the gnocchi has been dusted with flour and pressed, you can put them in a Ziploc bag and store in the freezer. Then, when you want to eat, all you have to do is boil..
- Bring water to a boil in a pot, add the salt, and boil the gnocchi. Boil for a bit after they have risen to the surface. Drain..
- Top with your favorite sauce. Boiled gnocchi goes well with olive oil, salt, and is especially delicious when sprinkled with Parmesan cheese!.
- This is gnocchi made with kabocha squash. You can make a boiled dish with the remaining kabocha squash! This sauce is made by mixing together soy milk and cream cheese..
- [Broccoli sauce] Soft, boiled broccoli is finely chopped and crispy. Sauté it in a frying pan with olive oil and garlic..
- If you have some, add some anchovies and stir-fry while crushing up the broccoli. Mix in some chopped walnuts, salt, and powdered cheese to finish..
- [Blue cheese sauce] Warm up 1/2 cup of soy milk in a frying pan. Add a good amount of Gorgonzola cheese (about 80 g)..
- Add a bit of honey until thickened (any kind of cheese is good). Sprinkle some walnuts on top. You can also add some sautéed onions..
- [Avocado Basil Sauce] Just mix together some basil pesto and avocado while mashing the avocado. Mash until the avocado retains just a bit of its shape..
- [Lemon butter or lemon oil] Melt 1 tablespoon (or 2 for 2 people) of butter in a small pot or the microwave. Add 1~2 tablespoons of lemon juice, a bit of salt, and mix..
- You can also use olive oil instead of butter (and you won't have to heat it). Boiled lemon oil with parsley is also good. Sprinkle as desired with Parmesan cheese..