Tender Okara Gnocchi.
You can have Tender Okara Gnocchi using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tender Okara Gnocchi
- It’s 150 grams of Fresh okara.
- It’s 150 grams of Tofu.
- You need 50 grams of Katakuriko.
- It’s 40 grams of Flour (plain, medium or strong).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar and grated cheese (optional).
Tender Okara Gnocchi instructions
- Combine all the ingredients except the tofu. Mash the tofu and add gradually to the mixture..
- Wrap the dough in cling film. Roll the dough into a long sausage shape with a 2 cm diameter. Cut into 1 cm pieces and shape into rough balls. Arrange on a plate..
- Indent each gnocchi with the back of a fork. Cover loosely with cling film and microwave for about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes (or fry in a frying pan)..
- Even if the gnocchi is not cooked thoroughly, don't worry. When the hot sauce is added later, it will help heat it through..
- If the fresh okara smells too strongly, measure it in a measuring cup and microwave it for 3 minutes uncovered. Add some water if it becomes too dry..
- Fry vegetables such as carrots, green peppers and onions and stir in a store-bought pasta sauce to make a sauce for the gnocchi..
- You can also shape the gnocchi dough into a thick circle with a 4 cm diameter and 2 cm thickness (it is not necessary to indent the gnocchi). Microwave for about 3 minutes. Cut in half..
- Julienne the vegetables and fry with oil in a frying pan..
- Add the gnocchi and stir in the sauce. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper..