Lasagna-Style Gnocchi Gratin.
You can have Lasagna-Style Gnocchi Gratin using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna-Style Gnocchi Gratin
- It’s of White sauce.
- It’s 20 grams of Butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/4 of Onion (large).
- You need 1 tsp of Crazy Salt.
- It’s of Meat sauce of your choosing.
- You need 1 of I use my own homemade meat sauce..
- It’s of Gnocchi of your choosing.
- Prepare 4 of servings I use this recipe -.
- Prepare 1 of is delicious Easy melting cheese.
Lasagna-Style Gnocchi Gratin instructions
- After boiling the gnocchi, place it on a tray covered in plastic wrap. If you have any leftover gnocchi, you can store them in the freezer..
- Make the white sauce: Melt the butter in a pot and add the sliced onion. Cook until transparent, then add the cake flour and mix..
- Add the milk a little at a time to avoid clumping. Be sure to mix with a wooden spatula each time..
- Once you've added all the milk, boil until it simmers while mixing. Once it comes to a boil, reduce to low heat and simmer for an additional 1-2 minutes..
- Baking: Lightly butter a heat-resistant dish, then layer the gnocchi and meat sauce in that order. Top with the white sauce and the cheese last..
- Using the same method as when making a gratin, bake it in the oven until golden brown. I bake it at 250℃ or higher, on the top rack for 20 minutes..