Okara Gnocchi with Tomato and Basil Sauce. For the sauce: In a saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium flame and add the garlic. Cook until the garlic is golden. Increase heat to high, and add all of the tomatoes.
By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. Quarter the tomatoes and lay out (cut side up-basically on one side) on the baking sheet. How to make Gnocchi & Squash with Charred Tomato Basil Sauce – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. You can cook Okara Gnocchi with Tomato and Basil Sauce using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Okara Gnocchi with Tomato and Basil Sauce
- You need 80 grams of Fresh okara.
- You need 120 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Spinach (boiled).
- Prepare 80 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 50 grams of Mixed ground meat (beef and pork).
- It’s 8 of Asparagus.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Broccoli.
- Prepare 10 of Cherry tomatoes (parboiled and peeled).
- You need 10 of Black olives.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of ladleful Gnocchi boiling liquid.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Dried basil.
Learn how to prepare this Potato Gnocchi with Tomato Basil Sauce recipe like a pro. This tomato gnocchi soup recipe is tangy and bright, filled with chewy gnocchi pillows and topped with Parmesan cheese. It's a tribute to our time in Pittsburgh at the headquarters of The secret to the creamy tomato basil base is after sauteing onion and garlic, deglaze the pan with white wine vinegar. The sauce has thickened and the tomatoes have softened, so add salt and basil… then run through a food mill.
Okara Gnocchi with Tomato and Basil Sauce step by step
- To make the okara gnocchi: Process the spinach and water in a blender..
- Put the okara and cake flour in a bowl and mix well. Gradually add the spinach juice from Step 1 a bit at a time while mixing until it is about the consistency of your earlobes..
- Once kneaded, make into round, bite-sized pieces, and press down with the back of a fork..
- Bring water to a boil in a pot, add 1 tablespoon of salt, and boil the gnocchi from Step 3. Once they rise to the surface, boil for about 5 more minutes..
- While the gnocchi are boiling, make the sauce. Put the olive oil and finely chopped garlic in a frying pan and sauté until fragrant. Add the meat and stir-fry well..
- Add the gnocchi boiling liquid, 3 tablespoons of Heinz tomato ketchup, salt, pepper, and dried basil to taste..
- Add the vegetables and boiled gnocchi, toss them evenly in the sauce, and it's done..
Add tomatoes and juice, tomato sauce, basil, and red pepper flakes. Transfer gnocchi with a slotted spoon to pan with sauce. Squeeze the now soft and fragrant garlic cloves out of their papery shells. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Halfway through the cooking time, add the basil leaves.