How To Make Easy Gnocchi.
You can have How To Make Easy Gnocchi using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of How To Make Easy Gnocchi
- Prepare 100 grams of Potato (1 medium), boiled and peeled.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Flour (strong bread flour or cake flour).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
How To Make Easy Gnocchi instructions
- Wash the potatoes well. Cover in plastic wrap with the skin still on and cook in the microwave. (1 potato for 3 1/2-4 minutes, or use the root vegetable function.).
- Put the flour and katakuriko into a plastic bag. Add the cooked and peeled potatoes while still hot and evenly combine the ingredients by kneading the bag..
- Once the dough comes together, coat your hands in oil and shape it small round dumplings. Use a fork to press an imprint into each one..
- Then, all you have to do is boil them before serving. Boil water in a pot, add the gnocchi, and when they begin to float, remove them and quickly soak in cold water..
- If you boil them too much, they will fall apart; so, remove them, and transfer them to the cold water as soon as they float to the top..