Fried Potato Gnocchi.
You can cook Fried Potato Gnocchi using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Potato Gnocchi
- It’s 400 grams of Potatoes (skin peeled).
- It’s 50 grams of ☆Bread flour.
- You need 50 grams of ☆Cake flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Frying oil.
Fried Potato Gnocchi step by step
- Peel the potatoes and boil until softened in hot water with a little salt added ..
- Drain the potatoes once they are boiled, put back in the pot, heat over high heat to evaporate the excess water and mash while still hot..
- Add the ☆ ingredients to the potato and knead until smooth..
- Roll the dough into balls slightly larger than your thumb, then flatten out to shape. Deep-fry in the oil until golden brown, and they are done. Sprinkle a little salt while still hot..
- Be sure to cook them through thoroughly! Otherwise, it might end up floury inside….