You can cook Okara Gnocchi using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Okara Gnocchi
- Prepare 1/2 of cup's worth , lightly packed ● Fresh okara.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ● Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of ● Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Water.
Okara Gnocchi instructions
- Stir the okara and salt well in a bowl. Add the katakuriko and mix some more. Add water. The gnocchi batter will become too crumbly if you mix with a spoon or similar after adding water, so squeeze and knead it with your hands instead..
- Roll into bite-sized balls as if you're making dumplings. Shape them with your fingers and press down to flatten slightly..
- Cook for about 3 minutes in boiling water until the gnocchi float to the top. Done!.
- Heat some tomato sauce in a frying pan. Mix it up with the gnocchi to serve..
- An alternative would be stir-frying the gnocchi to season with salt and pepper, or to serve with grainy mustard and yuzu pepper..