Final Stage Baby Food: Potato Gnocchi.
You can have Final Stage Baby Food: Potato Gnocchi using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Final Stage Baby Food: Potato Gnocchi
- Prepare 1 medium of Potato.
- You need 5 tbsp of Plain flour.
Final Stage Baby Food: Potato Gnocchi step by step
- Peel the potato and roughly chop. Boil until soft..
- Once the potatoes are boiled, drain and mash..
- Mix the flour into Step 2 and knead until no longer floury..
- Boil some water in a pot. Shape Step 3 into bite-sized pieces (about the size of cocoa puffs), and boil..
- When they rise to the surface, drain them..
- To freeze: Divide into serving portions, cover with plastic wrap or place into a freezer container. When you want to thaw them, place into a heat-resistant container, pour in some water (hot water), and microwave..