Kabocha Squash Gnocchi.
You can have Kabocha Squash Gnocchi using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kabocha Squash Gnocchi
- It’s 400 grams of Kabocha squash.
- You need 160 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
Kabocha Squash Gnocchi step by step
- Steam a kabocha or cover with a plastic wrap and microwave at 600 W for about 6 minutes and 30 seconds. Put the softened kabocha in the food processor and blend..
- Put the kabocha paste in a bowl and add the salt and flour, and mix them together. When it becomes crumbly, place it on the bench top and knead..
- Knead for about one minute. Bring the dough together and cut it in half. Roll each dough into a stick..
- Cut into desired thickness and shape, and cook them in boiling water. After they rise to the surface and float for about 30 seconds, strain them using a colander. Enjoy with your favourite sauce!.
- Here it is with cream sauce. Mushroom Cream Sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152717-mushroom-cream-sauce-gnocchi.
- The potato gnocchi is also delicious! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147055-potato-gnocchi.