Easy and Chewy Kabocha Squash Gnocchi.
You can cook Easy and Chewy Kabocha Squash Gnocchi using 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy and Chewy Kabocha Squash Gnocchi
- You need 200 grams of Kabocha squash (peeled).
- You need 50 grams of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 50 ml of Milk or water.
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko (for dusting).
Easy and Chewy Kabocha Squash Gnocchi step by step
- Peel and thinly slice the kabocha squash. Microwave for 4-5 minutes to soften..
- Mash the kabocha roughly. Add the katakuriko and milk. Mix well until smooth..
- Add more milk if the gnocchi dough is too firm at this point. If it's too soft, adjust by adding a little katakuriko..
- Take the kabocha dough in your hands and roll it up into a ball. Dust your hand with flour if it's sticky..
- Press down with the back of a fork to flatten and pattern..
- Repeat for the rest of the dough..
- Cook in boiling water. When the gnocchi float to the top, drain in a colander..
- Enjoy with your desired flavoring ingredients. You can freeze to store any leftovers..
- [ Variation ] I added these gnocchi into a sesame and soy milk hot pot..
- [ Variation ] I served the gnocchi with cream cheese, boiled adzuki beans, honey and cinnamon..
- [ Variation ] In this photo, I served the gnocchi in a thick sauce with cabbage and ketchup..
- [ Variation ] I mixed in some blue cheese into the easy béchamel sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144220-easy-white-sauce-in-the-microwave.