You can have Kabocha Gnocchi using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kabocha Gnocchi
- It’s 180 grams of Kabocha squash.
- It’s 70 grams of Bread flour.
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
Kabocha Gnocchi step by step
- Cut the kabocha squash into bite-sized pieces, then heat in the microwave until softened. Strain through a net sieve (to remove the fibers)..
- Sift the bread flour onto Step 1 and knead it well (if it doesn't seem to have enough moisture, add some water)..
- Divide Step 2 into two portions and roll one portion at a time out into long, thin sheets. Use a knife to cut into 1 cm pieces..
- Add salt to boiling water and boil Step 3. Mix together with the olive oil to finish..